Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Full of bloody good ideas

*yawn I'm actually really tired now!! I have been hypomanic I guess...I didn't sleep at all on Sunday night, so I was pretty hyper the next day. I had so much adrenaline coursing through my body that I was literally shaking and I had to keep going to the bathroom during my lecture.... sorry if too many details!! My pharmacology presentation was okay, I think I talked too fast and stumbling over myself a bit, but oh well. I fell asleep finally at 1am on monday night and I must have been totally tired out because I slept in until like 11am today. I felt hyperactive again when I woke up though. Mum came up at lunch time and I think she got a bit freaked out by my weird paintings from Sunday night which I proudly displayed lol not realizing how disturbing they probably were...

We went shopping in Fremantle, I got some new clothes and some art supplies for more painting/collaging! Mum nicely paid for most of it, good thing because I would have spent heaps on my own and I seriously can't afford it! But now I feel a bit guilty that she spent all this money on me. I also bought this crimson coloured ink, and I already have a calligraphy pen - I figure it'll be awesome coz it will be like writing in blood!! I announced this epic idea to Mum and A., but they looked at me like I was nuts.



Had netball tonight too, which was fun - and we won! I had so much energy, I was a good defence! :P

Made plans with R for this friday to dye my hair an epic white/silver/lilac colour, dunno if it will work lol my hair will probably fall out when I bleach it, but I don't care X) Also to have an awesome arty arvo sesh.

Tomorrow I have group therapy and am singing in a service, getting paid $70 to do it though so that's cool!

Gah I'm so annoyed that I'm feeling worn out again now, I really would like to stay up and do music practice and paint a picture! My body is so annoying with its limits, I just want to do and do! WELL I think I might go do a little bit of flute practice before sleeping, I am so behind in my music atm!

goodnight world.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx