Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Boatman

Wasn't so good again today...

But tonight I did a bit of pharmacology revision and sang/played music with A....  this beautiful gaelic song I came across on youtube, called "The Boatman":  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHe2H2WOQXs&feature=relmfu

Music never fails to lift your spirits! at least, hardly ever fails :)

All I can do at the moment is tell myself it's going to be alright. I don't exactly know what's wrong with me, but there is sadness and anguish and the SI. I know I need help, I need to see my pdoc. I think I will ring either tomorrow or tuesday.

Monday is a full day at uni...  lecture, 5hr lab, followed by choir rehearsal. Gah... you can do it Tam, one thing at a time!!


I listened to the progressive muscle relaxation tape my therapist gave me, I really liked it. Strange thing is though, whenever I do those "relaxation" type activities, meditation or whatever, I immediately start crying. When I relax, I cry. and I have no idea what I'm crying about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx