Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Today I woke up anxious...

Today I woke up feeling really anxious... no idea why! I didn't sleep during the night I stayed up and cleaned the house lol. Well I fell asleep at like 7am and woke up at 12.30pm, I didn't feel tired but really anxious, that horrible cloud of fear that sometimes hangs over me was there. Isn't it weird to feel petrified of nothing in particular?
Well now I've missed my lecture so I'm going to have to listen to it online. I hope I can shake this anxious thing, its pretty bad - singing with the choir in a service tonight and right now I feel randomly too scared to leave the house. Omg what is wrong with my brain. *sigh. Maybe I should go drink some coffee, should totally settle my nerves :P


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx