Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Scribble Paper

This is my sixth day on the new meds, zoloft and saphris. I'm sleeping better and it's way easier to get up in the morning. Unfortunately been getting bad headaches and dizziness by the afternoon, but they are getting less so hopefully just temporary side effects! I also have been bad with the SI the last couple of days, I went a bit nuts and did all up both arms and a couple on legs (only shallow). But now I'm supposed to go play netball so Oh shit. Maybe I can wear long sleeves under my netball top? Also, my Mum saw today, even though I wore long sleeves she god-forbid caught a glimpse and immediately demanded what was going on, and freaked out pretty bad.

I had a pdoc appointment today and she also noticed, but luckily she is pretty cool about it - at least doesn't have a hyperventilating fit over it lol. But she said I need to try some other coping methods, she suggested one that other patients use by getting a red pen and scribbling really hard on paper, like writing or scribbling whatever, or maybe with paint. Will have to give that one a go!

Mann SO exhausted, feel like I spent half the day driving! Better go figure out what to do about netball..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx