Monday, August 6, 2012

lolll slightly manic and awake at 2am...

I tried to go to sleep but I've been lying there hyperactive as hell for two hours so!! I really want to go for a walk actually, but its really windy outside... and it rained earlier... I guess I could brave the wind! I don't want to get raped and murdered (not necessarily in that order). But I figure the best thing to do when hypomanic is to do more hyperactive things to reinforce it. 

Btw I'm going to get a tattoo with C!!! I showed her this design I liked I was thinking about, and she was amazed because it was the same one she'd been thinking of getting! It's something like this:


But I thought I'd put the words "Imagination is Life." 

"Imagination" going around the outside and under the tree, and the "is Life" going underneath the middle of those three spirals.

To give you an idea of what someone else did: 

If you can even see that; for some reason it's really tiny. Btw I also wrote this  love poem:


The Parting Note

Where he sat at the end
Sat at the end of the table,
By the moonlight he was able
Able to make out the runes,
The ruined runes that leaked like wounds
Like wounds from weeping fingertips,
Stained the inky colour of her lips.

And as he wrote he spoke.
Spoke he: I hereby send
I send the makings of my end,
My end of being and of soul.
My soul is sealed within this scroll:
A single page, a mere stage
For you; for me, in fact, my final act.


Tamara, 7th Aug 2012


Lol I can't tell if it's bad, or if it's dramatic ... is it bad? You can tell me, it's okay. Okay well I think I'm going to go off on this walk, and maybe listen to a uni lecture when I get back (accidentally missed it today, slept in... that's ironic because now I cannot for the life of me get to sleep). 

The world is extremely exciting and magical right now, how could I ever have forgotten that?? I feel like I could write and write or walk and walk... but I think mostly right now I would like to walk while perhaps writing in my head.

Goodnight, world of sane, sleeping people. Oh, how much you miss. xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx