Friday, August 10, 2012

Oh wow, my last post was pretty bad, I'm really sorry to anyone who might have read that. I am a lot better than yesterday, thank goodness...

I had a terrible day yesterday, the "catatonic" type depression came back and I could hardly move, I slept all day. The effort to get up to go to the bathroom, took the most massive amount of willpower and the energy of a marathon. Mum came up to help look after me, which was really nice.

Today I am still moving in slow motion, my body is so heavy... I missed orchestra rehearsal this morning :(

Anyway, today will take it easy, going out tonight for a friend's bday though. It'll be a small thing, so I should be okay. I have to go because I'm not letting anyone down again.

Deep breathing, its going to be alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx