Monday, August 6, 2012

Manic Run

Well my night/v. early morning jog wasn't as quite as good an idea as I thought...


Firstly, I decided not to wear bras because I thought it would be "liberating." Turns out even my poorly endowed chest does not respond kindly to such jostling. Sorry for the imagery.

Secondly, it was freeeeezing and the wind was howling my head off!! and I get this thing where my ears REALLY ACHE in the cold and the wind! so I ended up tying my jacket around my head like a turban to counter this.

Before I tied the jacket however, a police car strolled past and I was like omg are they going to arrest me for manic 3am jogging?? But they did not. Later I also realized that the earphones I was wearing were not connected to an ipod...
           and the unconnected chord was dangling out the bottom of my shirt. Wow I must have looked really mad!

Also I forgot my asthma spray, so its lucky I did not get an asthma attack and die.


BUT I did have some luck because as soon as I set foot back inside my house the rain started pouring!! thank goodness I did not get caught in it!


LOL look at this poster I found of a movie:



   ... totally need to see this one!!


 Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx