Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pity Party

Having a hard day today... can't seem to get myself going...

My sister, her husband and kids are back in Perth and I promised to go see them for lunch, but its already 1pm and I still can't seem to get myself together to get out the door!! God I feel so pathetic and hopeless! This damn anxiety is taking over my entire life.... Doesn't help that A. is as lazy as f*ck so he just sits around and really doesn't help motivate me or help get myself together. Sometimes I wish my S.O. had a bit more enthusiasm in general lol, I need it right now!! There's "laid back", and then there's  just "zombie." Sometimes he errs on the zombie side. Well, that makes two of us! What a great pair...

Actually yesterday I was feeling a bit better, and I performed with the youth orchestra at a concert last night. I was feeling pretty shitty during the performance, having a pounding headache was not helpful while trying to play Mahler 5. I thought Epilim was meant to help with the headaches???

Whine whine whine okay I'll go now because otherwise I'll probably just continue this self-pity party for the next hour :P

Forgive me, next post will be as POSITIVE as I can make it! X)



~Tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx