Monday, October 1, 2012

The Journal of a Bipolar, Atheist, Vegetarian Vampire

Today is a day day day day day. Another one! This one is alright, its not so hot as it was yesterday... I remembered that glaring sunlight was something that did not agree with me :P I think I am a vampire. I would make an excellent vampire, if it weren't for the fact that I was a vegetarian.



I have been reading another vampire book by Anne Rice. I like the earlier books where Lestat and Louis are raging atheists. The later books become all spiritual and all about redemption. F*k that, who the hell wants to be a saintly vampire?

Today I am trying to motivate myself to do some uni work and clean the house. Its not working so far. I am, however, currently sitting here with a toner in my hair trying to get rid of the brassy yellow tones in my died hair. Yesterday I saw a girl with the exact hair colour I am trying to get, this awesome white-lilac-silver colour. I was tempted to go over and ask her how she got her hair to go that colour..

So what else has been happening in my thrilling life?? Well lets see, its been extremely hot the last couple of days, as I said - it wasn't in the morning, so I put on a long sleeve shirt of A's, and went to meet Mum, my sister and the kids at the river in Midland. There is an amazing new playground there now, like truly amazing, its enormous, more like a theme park! and entirely free for the kids, which is great. Anyway, I was totally dying as it was swelteringly hot... but I could take off the long sleeve jacket because I did not want to expose self injury marks, especially in front of the kids. My sister kept asking me why I was wearing it...

Anyway, besides the heat, it was a lovely afternoon. We went back to Mum's for dinner, too. Its nice having someone cook for you! I never cook, so I basically just snack all the time. I know, I know, unhealthy vegetarian vampire that I am.

More later.

~Tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx