Saturday, October 6, 2012

O Motivation, When Wilt Thou Strike?

I'm so tired, tired in a way that goes beyond physical...

I had a really bad night/morning, I slept but kept waking up constantly. In the morning I woke up but I didn't get up, because I was praying to sink back into unconciousness. No luck, the result being that I moped in bed until 1pm.

However, I knew I had to get up and function because I'd invited a few friends round - for that very purpose, to make myself get up and function. Ended up having a really nice afternoon just hanging out, but I was struggling a bit by the end of the evening.

Now to bed... tomorrow I desperately need to get some uni work done, I have a test on Monday..

O motivation, when wilt thou strike?

~Tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx