Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Doggy Dilemmas!!

Well my blogging idea really has gone dead, hasn't it! I don't know why I never write anymore - I think about doing it and then I'm like: "but what would I have to say?" Mostly that's a good sign because I've been basically well, no major mood swings for months now!! Which is really fantastic. I do have a lot of problems with anxiety though, something I really need to work on, as it can be quite debilitating.

Well I don't think I've written on here that our last foster dog, Dena had to be rehomed as she destroyed everything and fought with napoleon....
Well we ended up adopting another dog, a great dane x called Blair. well she was free, from some young people who were moving house/having babies. So we had to get her desexed, microchipped, vaccinated, dewormed, deflead and everything. Her stitches from the desex op. are due out tomorrow morning.

But anyway, it turns out she's getting hell aggro and keeps attacking Napolean, she's caused some pretty bad wounds his ear is ripped and infected now, so he'll have to go to the vet soon too. So I'm beginning to think that its not going to work out, they really frighten me when they fight and its really scary if they're fighting right on top of you, I'm terrified of getting bitten. I got a big scratch on my leg today from it! So I'm really sad about it but I think I am going to have to try and find her another home, it has to be a REALLY good home though, because she has had a bad past but is so sweet and loving to people. Just needs to be an only dog!! Oh and also she is unbelievably agile, she keeps jumping our fence into the neighbours yard - the fence is wayyy taller than me, its over 2m high!!

Oh you know what, I'm too tired to write... isn't that always the way!! I'll try and check back in tomorrow and talk about additional things other than dogs hehe.

PS I love dogs
~Tam~

PSS. This is what my couch looks like:




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx