Sunday, March 17, 2013

HBF Run Fundraiser for Lifeline

So I'm doing a HBF run-for-a-reason fundraiser, am running 12km from Perth to Freo. I've been training almost everyday this week guys (first week), of course only small distances to start but am building up!! I'm fundraising for LIFELINE Australia (mental health emergency helpline), a great cause!!




So anyone who may read this, I'm going to put the link to my page here

http://hbfrunfundraising.com.au/tamara_simpson

If you'd be interesting in donating, even small amounts, every bit counts! Because it goes towards something great that will keep an organization going that really helps people in crisis.

Plus, maybe I'll post a pic on here after I'm amazingly fit and show off my sexy transformed body lol!!
I mean I'm naturally fairly slim anyway (lucky me), but after this there will be TONE like you'll never believe hahaha.

Thanks!!





~Tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx