Friday, May 31, 2013

The Day I Desired









I had this god-awfull dream last night that an alien that looked like a human was trying to seduce me so that it could put its alien baby inside of me... except I knew that it was really an alien, so I wasn't falling for that shit! Anyway it was pretty creepy, and I awoke feeling rather odd. More odd than usual, I mean.
So anyway, moving on....

FINALLY, today I got a day to do what I wanted. The university semester has finished for me - only exams to go now! - but I decided to take the day off study. This is what I did:

1) Did lots of gardening - planting and weeding, and going nuts with the whipper-snipper in the long grass
2) Watched the movie "Rosemary's Baby", which I'd been meaning to watch for ages.... It was a huge let-down!! Omg that movie sucks, it's like terrible!! Is it actually meant to be scary?? It was the most stupid, lame thing I've ever seen! "Hail Satan!" LOL. It would have been more interesting if she had an alien baby (like in my dream) than Satan's child. Maybe. Actually I'm not sure anything could have salvaged that movie. I liked Rosemary's hairdo though - it actually looks almost exactly like my new pixie-haircut and strawberry-blond colour. She looked way hotter than I ever could though. I'm so jealous of people with that flawless, porcelain skin. Her acting sucked though.
3) Took Napolean for a run, then Blair for a walk afterwards. It was dark by this time and sooooo cold!!! My fingers are still defrosting!
4) Made popcorn with the popcorn-maker machine that J. (my housemate) bought for me and A. I put LOTS OF BUTTER AND SALT YUM!

And now I'm snuggling up on the couch with my doggies (shhh don't tell J. that they are inside, he wont normally let them in but he's away for a week - what, its cold!! they need snuggles!!) and they are both curled up and fast asleep naww. Luv my dogs so much. I often wish I was a dog and not a human, I think it would be so much easier, and belly-rubs look really good, judging by the way Napolean reclines in ecstasy when he gets one. I don't think belly-rubs are as good for humans, although I've never actually received a belly-rub so I'm not entirely sure on this point.

*Rubs own belly* Nope, not really feelin' it.


~Tam~

PS. Here is a picture of my awesome witch hanging in my study room, "hail satan!"

Its eyes flash - how cool is that!!

1 comment:

I love to read comments xx