Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Sneakiness

Oh no, my last post was so depressing! I'm feeling a bit better today; still extremely tired (I slept all afternoon!) but not as sad. Another funny, slightly pathetic story for you: my housemate J was out at his girlfriends, and this terrible storm hit. Well I was exhausted and wanted a sleep, but the dogs of course, were going ROWOWOWOWOW in typical fashion. Eventually I got up and let Napolean in (he was like YIPPEEEE JUMP IN THE BED STRAIGHT AWAY YAYAYAY), but then Blair was barking nonstop because I had left her in the outdoor games room by herself. (Remember I mentioned before that J literally forbade me to let Blair in the house, because he doesn't like her and is scared of her.) Anyway, since I figured he was out, I let Blair in too :P so I ended up snuggled to my two spoilt doggies in bed, where I promptly fell asleep. I think all 3 of us did! However, I was woken by the front door opening and J returning!! I was like "oh shit" and froze as the dogs both started making growling noises ("intruder, intruuuuudeeeeerrr!") and was trying frantically to shut them up so J wouldn't hear that there were an "illegal" TWO dogs in  my room.

Well he's out there atm, and I have no idea if he knows the dogs are in here, if so I'm going to cop it!! I've been laying here frozen and terrified of leaving my room lol!! because he will get really angry again! Unfort I'm getting really hungry, and the dogs probably are too. I wonder if I can manage to sneak them outside without him seeing?? LOL!!!

Will update you on how this Mission Impossible goes....




~Tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx