Saturday, March 16, 2013

Doggie Brothers!!

What is it about me that makes me feel so empty, so often? :/  This weekend I've just kind of felt like.... nothing. Mostly blank, otherwise anxious. Had an appointment with my (relatively new) psychiatrist and psycologist at freo outpatients clinic, and I found it really difficult to get through both appointments - I was so anxious!! I have been really uptight and on edge lately, especially socially, like I'm kind of terrified of all people who aren't my SO. It's ridiculous I know, but gah!! I do not know how to act in front of people when I do not feel like a person! I'm thinking: "okay act normal", but then I also think "what the hell is normal? How do I do normal?" If I relaxed and acted like I felt, as psychologist kind of said, I'd be a zombie staring blankly at the wall hardly blinking and not responding to anything. wtf, this is damn awful!
Well, tomorrow (Sunday) I am going to a fair in Freo which is to promote mental health awareness, check out the poster if you're interested in coming yay. I hope I will not be too anxious being in the freo crowd. My Mum's coming so I have to deal with her slightly manic over-enthusiasm too (*groan).

But anyway, highlight of the day: I went for a lovely long walk along the beach with Napolean, and you wouldn't believe who we found!! It was an IDENTICAL Napolean except for the colour, more of a traditionally "wolfhound" greyish-brindle colour. I was like "OMG WOLFHOUND!!!" And the owner of the dog was like OMG WHERE DID U GET UR DOG, and when I said I rescued him from the SAFE organisation, he said ME TOO!! and then we went on to realise that our dogs were of same age, and both had a white father.... they were probably brothers!! I have a photo that someone from SAFE gave me, of Napolean and his brother when they were pups! Such a coincidence, I'm sure I'll see them walking some time since I'm often down at the dog-beach.

So there we go, my day did have a bit of excitement in it :) Dogs are the best. Ever.



Napolean (the white one) and his brother as pups nawwwww:


~Tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx