Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Fair

Today was actually a lovely day, although tiring!!

Went to the fremantle fair (the one promoting mental health awareness), and managed to drag along my sister, brother-in-law and the kids and my mum. As well as some great information stalls, there was also lots of fun entertainment for the kids including a big rock-climbing wall (with a harness!) which my 13yr-old nephew totally aced of  course! :P and face-painting, t-shirt print painting... etc! And the live music was fantastic. There was a two-man foke band - banjo and violin - who were amazing. I think next time I will have to sign up me and my SO to play some of our own foke music on flute and guitar.
So after all this fun, we also went to check out the Indian Food Fair that was on at the same time, and had a really delicious lunch!! yummmm I love vegetarian curries and tadka dahl and samosa and all that stuff sooo much! :) omnomnom. Oh and I brought N-dog along to this, on a lead of course, and he was sooo good all day!! He drew a lot of attention, being a huge white wolfhound and all, be he was awesome and let people and kids pat him and stuff no problems. nawww luv that dog. Can't wait for his "assistant dog in-training" jacket to come in the male eeeee, then I can officially take him ANYWHERE I go, how awesome is that!

This afternoon A. came with me for a jog to the beach (since we are trying to get fit for the HBF run). Was so tired by tonight! Some of my stress/anxiety seems to have dissipated.

Well I better go, I'm exhausted and need sleeeeep before tomorrow, I have a test at uni :/ but I studied a fair bit tonight, I think I should do okay.

Well goodnight!




~Tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx