Wednesday, November 5, 2014

CowDog

Just discovered the wonderful blog of my friend Claire at http://plantsandgoldfish.blogspot.com.au/

Omg Claire you are hilarious and I totally relate to your points of view about subway sandwiches, service dogs and various other things.  Apart from using the gym -  I avoid exercise unless its walking my dog. And even that... well, he makes me do it, as he will sit on my foot and make insistent whiny noises until I take him.

This afternoon we walked at the oval, and there were a whole tonne of other dogs down there so he had a fantastic time! Napolean even let one of the other dog-owners pat him - he is getting brave :D

Here are some pictures of us on Halloween night - I was playing in a halloween concert so had dressed up as a cowgirl!



~Tam~

2 comments:

  1. Your dog <3 Also, your face. I love this. What's your tattoo of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks Eve xx Tattoo is a "dryad" face, basically like a face in a tree :P I stole the design off the internet lol (am so original..) hope you are doing well!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments xx