Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Weird Questions

I found this list of weird survey questions on the net, 


If you were a worm, how long would you be? Long. I would be a very long worm.


What's the size of your shoes? 8 (AU)


Do you ever doubt the existence of others than you? Are you kidding?? Sometimes I even doubt my own existence!


What would you want to be written on your tombstone? "Applause"


Is your middle finger longer than your ring finger? Yes - isn't everyone's?? (*looks over at my dog's paws)


What shampoo do you use? Whatever is cheapest at the supermarket when I buy it, as I am a poor university student :( But it makes shopping choices much easier :D


What time do you normally go to bed on a working day? 11-12pm. I'm a bit of a night-owl.


What is the most distant place you've visited (from your home)? Beijing, China


In scale from 1-5, how afraid of dark are you? 2 - sometimes the dark can be a little scary, but generally I like night-time.


Explain relativity. When I answered the first question, and said I would be a "very long worm", that description of length didn't really mean anything. I should have said: "I would be a worm longer than a giraffe." Or, in wikipedia terms, space and time should be considered together and in relation to each other and the velocity of the observer. Personally I prefer my giraffe-worm analogy. Did you know, when I got my dog Paddy (who lives at my Mums now) as a puppy, when we gave her de-worming tablets, she shat out this enormous pile of huuuuuuge long worms, seriously it was the grossest thing I've ever seen. PS always worm your dogs!



Speaking of dogs, I got some really cute pictures of Napolean and Ambrose the other day:



^Napolean with his service jacket on... it's getting a bit tight around his tummy!! He is sulking because it was rainy outside.




Napolean (dog) and Ambrose (human)  having some 'bro' time :D




^lol, got 'im!!



^The picture of elegance...



Looking at pictures of these two make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world!! ><


~Tam~

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed your worm analogy haha also, I can't go for cheap shampoo. I'll do midgrade because I just can't give up decent feeling hair, even if I'm a poor college kid. Oh, and I love Napoleon.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments xx