Saturday, November 3, 2012

Skeleton Waltz

I wrote this (albeit rather depressing) poem a while ago but I thought it was appropriate around halloween as it sounds kind of eery and goulish! :)

I can't be bothered updating on my current mental state, I'm kind of crazy, we know that, lets leave it that for now.



Skeleton Waltz

Candid decisions are mortal, but I
am a superpower come to life.
Don't judge me, because I am not
human. Cold eyes, teeth buried
in the necks of others. Blood
is thicker than water, and ties are
stronger than ever, when you're dead.
Who's life instead?
I am not a monster. I am not
a walking corpse. Believe me,
through these tears? Pills,
chills and other cheap thrills.
Dancing, flesh-less finger pointed;
every thought and limb disjointed,
hung over from the last life.





Found this picture online from an article:




~Tam~

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments xx